BETA: allmannerofsins; you are the Legs to my McGee.
POSTING OPTION: #1
PAIRING/POV: Rob/Kristen
PROMPT: #64 Obsession, #27 Co-Worker, #22 Closer, #82 Shudder, #45 Hair
RATING: PG-13
SUMMARY: Normal is a statistic based upon a majority.
WARNINGS: None.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them
NOTES: Who's excited for the MMAs? ;) Other stuff that goes with this one: 2010, 2011, and this one-shot.
{Obsession} Zanessa
“Hey Rob, can I borrow your laptop—“
Her words caught in her throat as she peered over his shoulder.
“Are you…voting for the MTV Awards?” she demanded.
He peered up at her, his blue eyes full of guilt, but also incredibly mischievous at the same time.
“What? You think I’m gonna let that wanker Zac Efron win best kiss?” he demanded petulantly.
“Oh my God, you are such a fangirl, Rob.”
“You’ll be thanking me when we’re up on stage and get to re-enact our kiss.”
She shook her head in disbelief. “I am not kissing you. Ever again.”
{Co-Worker} Kristen
He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a slip of paper in her hands.
“What’s this?” she asked, unfolding it.
“It’s my list of people to thank, just in case I win tonight.”
She scanned the list, softly reading off the names.
“The fans, Summit, Stephanie Meyer, Catherine, crew, cast…Kristen.”
Tears burned her eyes as she tore her gaze away from his chicken-scratch handwriting.
“Hey, no crying,” he murmured.
“I wish you could say it out loud,” she whispered.
“Me too, love,” he whispered back. “I owe everything to you. You’ve made me the man I am today.”
{Closer} Longing
Rob was already seated with Stephanie when Kristen rushed into the theater. He stood politely, taking in her appearance as she sat down.
Her face was flushed, hair wild, and the smile that took over her face when she saw him was breathtaking.
He was excited to be here with her, his girlfriend (girlfriend!), but yet, he still felt so far away, unable to touch her. He wanted to reach out and brush the stray hair from her beautiful face, to kiss her cheek, to hold her hand. One person separated them, yet it felt like the fucking Atlantic Ocean.
{Shudder} Something To Look Forward To
His jaw dropped as she turned away from him and thanked the audience. She’d actually done it! Holy cockblock, Batman!
She broke him out of his trance by grabbing his arm. “Come on, sweetie,” she said, pulling him with her.
He snatched the piece of paper off the podium and followed her off the stage.
“I thought you were kidding,” he pouted.
She glanced around before pulling him against the wall, out of sight from wandering eyes, and gave him a soft, chaste kiss.
“I’ll make it up to you later.” Her voice was husky with lust, making him shudder.
{Hair} Nervous
Her hair was like her security blanket, he realized as she nervously plucked her hands through it again as she rambled on about Stephanie Meyer being a mastermind.
His heart swelled as he watched her get jumpy and fidgety and stumble over her words. That sweet, wonderful girl would never really understand why people loved her so much…why he loved her so much.
He saw her hands begin to play with the golden popcorn and laughed as he realized just how much Kristen was like Bella in that clumsy, awkward way.
And that made him love her that much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment