Title: What Got Us Here
Rating: NC-17, overall
Summary: A little bit of fluff, a little bit of lovin’; the little (and big) moments that lead Rob & Kristen through Breaking Dawn filming.
Disclaimer: I don’t own them
Notes: Much love to my beta allmannerofsins.
Rob chuckled as Kristen swatted the offending object away from her face in her sleep. When she settled back down, he swept the feather across her nose again.
“What the fuck?” she grumbled, her eyes shooting open as she rubbed her face again.
Rob just grinned at her from his side of the bed. “The feather’s got a mind of its own,” he teased, waving it in front of her.
She snatched it from his hand and glared at him. “You’re an ass,” she muttered. “I thought you were going to let me sleep in.
He rolled over so that he was partially covering her. “I was,” he whispered. “But then I woke up,” he said, rubbing his morning wood against her thigh.
She rolled her eyes. “Such a hornball,” she said, shaking her head in disbelief.
“I can’t help it. You look so sexy lying here beside me.”
“I can’t possibly look sexy right now,” she said. “I didn’t even wash my face last night.”
He smiled at her and his thumb gently rubbed off some dried mascara from under her eyes. “You’re gorgeous,” he whispered.
She sighed and pulled him closer, kissing him, despite their morning breath.
“Can you believe there’s only one more movie?” she asked, lying back.
He shook his head. “No,” he said. Then he took the feather from her hand and ran it against her cheek, down her neck and finally, across her bare breasts. The light tickle made her nipples grow hard and she couldn’t help the moan that escaped her.
“Think they’ll let us do this with the feathers on the movie set?” he murmured, moving his mouth down to her neck and nibbling the sensitive skin there.
“No,” she managed to moan before grabbing his face and pulling his lips to hers once more.
He pulled away slightly, smoothing her wild hair from her face. “Last night was pretty surreal, wasn’t it?” he asked quietly.
She nodded. “Yes. But so worth the wait,” she agreed.
“Not much longer till we’re out from under their thumb,” he said.
She grinned. “I can’t wait.”
She wrapped her arms around his neck and threaded his silky hair through her fingers before rolling them over so that she was on top.
“You think Bella’s an on-top or on-bottom kinda girl?” she asked.
He grinned wickedly. “I’m not sure yet. We’d better practice both. Just in case.”
“You like to cover your bases, don’t you?” she teased.
He hissed as she slid her wet pussy against his erection. “Oh, I certainly do,” he agreed.
No comments:
Post a Comment