Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lost Treasures, Chapter 2

Title: Lost Treasures
Rating: NC-17 overall
Summary: Cleaning out the skeletons in Rob & Kristen’s closet, one sweet trinket at a time.
Disclaimer: I don’t own them but they kinda own me.
Notes: Dedicated to bluangleyes75 because, well, it’s her plotline. :)
Previous Chapters: Prologue & Chapter 1


Chapter 2 [MASH]

“What’s this?” Rob asked, reaching for a folded up piece of notebook paper. 

Kristen shrugged. “I have no idea,” she said. “A lot of this stuff was just shoved in here when I moved out of Mom and Dad’s.”

He unfolded the paper and stared at it quizzically. “It says you’re going to marry Edward Cullen, live in a shoebox, drive a dune buggy and have five kids,” he said, raising his eyebrows at her.

She laughed. “Holy shit! It’s the game of MASH Dakota made me play!”

He was still staring at it intently, studying the names that had been crossed off. “I don’t get it,” he said. “You Americans are wacked.”

She giggled and explained to him how it worked.

”Since when do I act like a normal teenage girl?” Kristen grumbled.

“Shut up and give me four names,” Dakota said, rolling her eyes at her friend.

Kristen sighed. “Fine. Harrison Ford, Dan Auerbach, Edward Cullen, and Rob.”

Dakota giggled. “Cheater.”

“Shut up.”

“House choices?”

Kristen gave an evil smirk. “Cardboard box, tent on the beach, shoebox and...Mom and Dad’s pool house.”

“Aim big, there, Kris.”

“You know it.”

“Dare I ask what you want to drive?”

Kristen laughed at her friend’s pretend irritation. “A blue pick-up truck, a dune buggy, one of those Flinstone-type cars, and a horse.”

“You were never normal, were you?” Dakota asked, trying not to laugh.

Kristen shrugged. “Nope. You pick the number of evil spawn for me. I need a refill,” she said, climbing up off the bed and making her way to the minibar.

Dakota filled in the remaining spots and asked Kristen to pick a number between one and ten.

“Seven.”

“Okay,” Dakota said a few minutes later as she finished writing Kristen’s “future.”

Kristen took it from her and read it out loud. “Kristen Stewart will marry Edward Cullen, they will live in a shoebox, drive a dune buggy, and have five kids.” She laughed. “Wow, that’s cozy!”

Dakota collapsed beside her in a fit of laughter. 


“Teenage girls are strange,” Rob muttered. “Harrison Ford? He’s like...eighty!”

She snorted indelicately. “Oh please, like you didn’t fantasize about marrying an older celebrity,” she said.

“You leave Betty White out of this!” he exclaimed, reaching out to tickle her.

She snickered, pulling away from him. “Stop, before I pee myself!”

He pulled her closer and kissed her softly. “I’d live in a shoebox with you any day.”

She hummed. “Me too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment