Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Somewhere I Wanna Go [Drabble Set for Skinny Love Prompt Table]


Title: Somewhere I Wanna GoTable/Prompts: Dog, Blonde, SuitRating: PG-13Summary: Normal is a statistic based upon a majority.Disclaimer: I don't own them but they kinda own me.Notes: Continuing this universe with table prompts made by myself and allmannerofsins



Prompt Table 2: Skinny Love
1.2.3.4.5.
{Sunglasses}{Game}{Dance}{Flowers}{Swim}
6.7.8.9.10.
{Home}{Suit}{Blonde}{Comfortable}{Dog}
11.12.13.14.15.
{Tape}{Lullaby}{Bowl}{Plane}{Lipstick}
16.17.18.19.20.
{Ponytail}{Cash}{Patience}{Thumb}{Trust}

{Dog} Sibling Rivalry

“Jella, Mommy’s home!” Kristen called.

Jella stood up on the chair where he’d been napping and stretched. He let out a small meow and jumped down to walk over to Kristen, rubbing up against her legs.

“Hi baby,” Kristen cooed as she picked him up and snuggled him, happy to hear his husky purr after being away from him for so long.

The door opened and Rob appeared, dragging his suitcase in one hand and holding an overly-excited Bear in the other.

Jella stiffened, eyeing the dog and then eyeing Kristen as if to say “What have you done, Mom?”

“Can I let him off the leash?” Rob asked as Bear wrapped around his feet.

Kristen giggled before giving Jella a comforting kiss and placing him on the floor. “Hold on, I’ll help you.”

She released the leash and Bear pounced over to Jella, who raised her back and hissed in surprise.

“Oh dear,” Rob murmured.

Kristen laughed, hooking the leash around his neck and pulling him closer to kiss him. “Don’t worry, they’ll be best friends within a week.”


{Blonde} My Other Girlfriend

His cell phone chirped, notifying him of a new message. He pulled it from his pocket, and grinned when he saw a picture of a now-blonde Kristen smiling at him. 

He hit reply and quickly typed Wow my girlfriend might be jealous, but I’m crushing on this hot blonde.

He chuckled when his phone rang. 

“Tell your other girlfriend she’s got some competition,” she said when he answered.

“Oh, I don’t think there’s much competition, Love,” he said.

She huffed playfully. “We’ll settle this when I get home. I’d better not find her in our bed.”

“Are you saying no to a threesome?” he teased.


{Suit} Gucci on my Floor

“Well hello, Mr. Gucci,” Kristen teased, letting out a low whistle.

He blushed slightly, glancing down at the floor. “Thanks,” he mumbled.

“I’m so proud of you, babe,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist. 

He pulled her closer and kissed her. “I’m so glad you’ll be there tonight,” he murmured.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“I’d much rather stay here with you.”

She laughed. “Well, I’ll make it up to you when we get back tonight, okay?”

“Mmmm, I’m holding you to that, Love.”

“Oh don’t worry. I’m really anxious to see what that Gucci looks like on my floor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment