Sunday, September 2, 2012

Somewhere I Wanna Go [Drabble Set]

Title: Somewhere I Wanna Go
Rating: NC-17
Summary: I asked rainpuddle13 for smutty prompts. 
Disclaimer: I don’t own them but they kinda own me.
Notes: Not betaed; all mistakes are mine. These are random so I'm just throwing them into the SIWG universe.




{Silk} Connect the Dots

He slowly trailed the silk belt down over her bare breasts, grinning at the gooseflesh that appeared in it’s wake.

“Roll over, hands above your head,” he murmured.

She shivered, and did as she was told.

He weaved the belt around her wrists, securing them to the iron slats of the headboard.

He placed a soft kiss to her wrists before trailing kisses up her arms to her shoulders and then to her neck.

“Fuck, Rob,” she panted.

“Soon, love, soon,” he promised as he began to play a game of connect-the-freckles-with-kisses.


{Caught} Nekkid Wrestling

“We can’t do this here,” she giggled, half-heartedly pushing him away.

“Sure we can. She was passed out cold when I checked on her.”

“You sure?”

“Baby, would I really lie just to get in your pants?”

She pushed him back so that he was lying on the couch and then moved to straddle him. “You have before,” she teased.

“Never,” he whispered, lifting her t-shirt up over her head and tossing it aside before attacking her bare breasts with his mouth.

“Jesus Christ, that feels good,” she gasped, blindly reaching to undo his pants and push them down over his hips.

He moved to kick them off, a little too vigorously and they tumbled to the floor.

She giggled as he groaned. “Awe, did my baby hurt himself?”

Before he could answer, a little voice interrupted them. “Mommy, are you and Daddy nekkid wrestlin’ again?”


{Quickie} Quality Not Quantity

“Rob! What are you doing?” she squealed as he grabbed her wrist and yanked her into the closet.

“Shhh,” he whispered, putting his fingers over her lips to quiet her. “I need you.”

“Now? We have a house full of friends! I have to get dinner out of the-”

He cut her off with a rough kiss, his hands moving to the hem of her skirt and dragging it up around her waist before undoing his shorts and letting them fall. .

“Fuck!” she hissed as he moved the crotch of her panties to the side and slid a finger inside.

“It’ll be quick, baby. They’ll never even miss us.”

She smirked. “Words every girl wants to hear.”

“Quality not quantity, love,” he said, lifting her up around his waist.

“Very true,” she hissed as he entered her.


{Black} Rough Day

“Hi Babe,” she said as he entered the hotel room.

He raised his eyebrows. “Well hello there,” he said, leering at her as she stood against the wall wearing a black lace bra and panty set.

“Rough day?” she asked, taking his hand and leading him over to the couch.

“Horrible,” he said, sighing dramatically. “I was mobbed by fangirls. There were awkward questions galore. And I missed my girl terribly.”

“Oh, my poor baby,” she said, kneeling to slip his shoes and socks off, and then she took his jeans and boxers off. “Perhaps I can make you feel better?” she asked, looking up at him through her lashes.

He hissed as her lips closed around his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment