Summary: Smut drabbles
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I don’t own them
Notes: Not betaed. God bless rainpuddle13...she gives good prompts. ;)
{Green Room} Bucket List
“Have I mentioned I’m glad you came with me tonight?” he whispered huskily as his lips trailed over her neck.
“Well, green room sex is on my bucket list...it was the perfect opportunity,” she whispered back.
“I think I can definitely help you out with that but we have to hurry,” he murmured, moving his hands to the button of her jeans to undo them.
She scoffed playfully. “I suppose you’re going to tell me I have to be quiet, too?”
He grinned wickedly as he pushed her jeans and thongs down to her knees. “As much as I like it when you scream my name, yes, we have to be quiet.”
She gave an exaggerated sigh. “Fine, I’ll settle with giving you some true sex hair for your interview.”
“Sounds good,” he whispered, sliding his fingers into her pussy.
{Lace} Who Needs Leather?
“Are you mad at me?” she asked.
He let out a strangled groan, staring out the tinted window as the familiar scenery rolled by.
“Rob?”
The edge in her voice made him steal a breath and look at her.
“No, Kris, I’m far from angry,” he said, reaching out and gripping her thigh.
“Ohhhhhh!” she giggled, recognizing the lust in his eyes.
“Fuck,” he muttered. “You’ve got me pitching a trouser tent, Love. I can’t go out in public like this.”
She hummed as she moved closer to him. “Let me help you with that problem,” she whispered, licking the shell of his ear.
“We don’t have much time....”
“Oh please,” she smirked, rubbing her hand over his cock. “I don’t think it’ll take all that long.”
He wanted to be embarrassed but he knew she spoke the truth. He’d been thinking about her barely covered body for the last hour...there was no way he wouldn’t blow his load embarrassingly quickly.
She slid down to the floor, making quick work of his zipper.
His hands gripped her hair as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth.
“Bloody hell I’ll never get enough of you,” he whispered.
Chocolate Leave it on the Pillow
“Hey babe, you feeling better?” he asked as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy robe.
“Much,” she said, climbing onto the bed and straddling him.
“I thought you were tired,” he groaned as she rocked her hips against him.
“I’m horny,” she replied, gripping his boxers and pushing them down over his waist.
“You are, huh?” he asked, untying her robe and tossing it to the floor as she shrugged out of it.
“Mmmhmmm. All I could think about tonight was Goddamn I want to get him out of that suit!
He pulled her down to kiss her. “I love you.”
“I love you too,” she murmured, guiding his cock inside her.
“Fuck!” he moaned.
“So good,” she groaned, her head rolling back.
She heard the crinkle of paper and looked down to see him pulling a half-melted chocolate from the wrapper. Before she could ask what he was doing, she felt him spreading it across her tits.
“Bet this is what housekeeping intended when they left it on my pillow,” he murmured before capturing one of her breasts in his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment