Rating: NC-17
Summary: Just drabbles (well, one "drabble-shot" because it's pushing the word limit for a drabble, lol)
Disclaimer: I don’t own them
Notes: Not beta’ed.
{Arrival} What the Hell Are You Doing Here?
She hummed in her sleep as Dream-Rob placed soft, fluttery kisses to her chin and cheeks. “I miss you,” she murmured.
“I’m right here, love,” he murmured back.
With a start, Kristen bolted upright in bed, her head smacking into Rob’s. “Fuck! Ouch! Dammit, Rob, what the fuck were you doing? You scared the shit out of me!” The string of cursing didn’t even finish registering in Rob’s brain before Kristen let out a squeal. “You’re home! I thought I was dreaming!”
He moaned, holding his nose, even as Kristen threw her arms around him. “That’s the last time I surprise you with anything,” he muttered.
“Oh my God you’re bleeding! Shit!” She scrambled down from the bed and ran into their bathroom to grab a wet cloth for him. “I’m so sorry, babe, are you okay?”
“Yeah,” he said, his voice muffled from the cloth she held to his face.
“I’m so glad you’re home,” she said softly, caressing his jaw with her free hand.
He grabbed her hand in his and squeezed gently. “Me too,” he whispered.
{Sorry, Officer} All Over The Road
Kristen unhooked her seatbelt and slid closer to Rob.
“What are you doing? Put that back on!” he scolded.
She ignored him, leaning closer and whispering in his ear, “I’m gonna make you feel so good.”
“Kris....” he started to warn her but trailed off as her hand went to his leg and began rubbing his thigh.
“Just relax and keep your eyes on the road,” she said.
His fingers clutched the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white as she slid down onto her knees, leaning on the bench seat of the pick-up truck.
“So this is why you told me to wear something comfortable?” he asked as her hands worked at his sweatpants.
She giggled and licked her lips as she freed his cock from his boxer briefs. “Jesus, you’ll be the death of me, woman,” he muttered, trying to concentrate on the road ahead of him.
“Yeah, but what a fun way to go, right?” she asked cheekily, smirking up at him.
His breath hitched as her mouth closed around him and his leg jerked, causing the truck to lurch forward as he hit the gas pedal.
“Sorry! Sorry!” he mumbled.
She hummed around him and her hands gripped his balls and squeezed.
“Fuck!” he cried out, struggling to keep the car under control. Never before had he wanted to come so fast. “Holy Christ, Kristen...”
Her head bobbed faster, lips tightening around his cock as his hips began to move to fuck her mouth.
A car horn honked at him as the truck started to drift off the side of the road and he jerked the wheel back to the left.
“Mother of God, I’m going to die getting a blowjob,” he muttered.
She ran the tip of her tongue over the head of his dick as her hand snaked down below his balls.
“What are you-FUCK!” he cried out at the surprise she had in store for him.
Taking a deep breath and pulling his foot off the gas pedal, he chanced a glance down at his girl. “That was new,” he whispered hoarsely.
Her finger moved in response and her mouth once again covered his cock when she felt the telltale twitching. He let out a groan as he came in her mouth, struggling to keep his eyes open and on the road.
“It worked, didn’t it?” she chuckled as she pulled away from him, tucking him back into his pants.
That’s when they heard the sirens.
And saw the lights.
“Oh fuck,” she whispered.
He looked over at her. “So worth the money I’m going to pay for this ticket,” he said, reaching out to wipe a drop of cum from her lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment