Sunday, June 29, 2014

Drabble Set [Rumor Humor Prompt Table]

Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don’t own them but they kinda own me.
 

Rumor Humor Prompt Table
1.2.3.4.
{girls, girls, girls}{grainy pictures with red circles}{lesbian}{pregnancy}
5.6.7.8.
{marriage}{twitter}{fake-up}{homeless}



Tell Your Girlfriend Your Other Girlfriend Says Hi {girls, girls, girls}

“How was your girlfriend’s concert?” Kristen teasingly answered when Rob called her after one of Katy’s concerts.

“It was bloody fantastic.  She’s great,” he deadpanned.  “She wants to know if you’re up for a threesome yet.”

“Sure, if we’re ever in the same city ever again.”

He chuckled.  “Soon.”

“I’m not a fan of keeping up with your love life over the internet, Robert.”

“Yeah, well, why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant?” he scoffed jokingly.

“Because I know you read Twitter first thing in the morning, so I figured there was no need for a phone call,” she laughed.

He was silent for a moment.

“God I miss you.”

“Me too.”


You’ve Got a Baby…In a Backpack! {pregnancy}

“You know, you shouldn’t be drinking like a fish in your condition, Kristen,” Tom teased.

“Oh shut up!” she exclaimed, chugging the rest of her beer.  “People are crazy,” she ranted.  “I wear jeans that are extra tight or a push-up bra and oh em gee I’m having Rob’s love child.”

Sienna and Rob laughed.  Tom handed her another beer.  “Go on.  Tell me more about this love child,” he said, ignoring the glares Rob sent his way.

“Someday, when I haven’t been papped in a long time, I’m gonna go out and walk around with a doll sticking out of a backpack just to freak people out,” she said.

“You should totally do that! I’d tip them off for you!”

“Quit instigating, Thomas,” Sienna chastised.

“I could put a car seat in the back of one of the cars and drive around,” Rob joined in.

“Oh good one!” Kristen slurred, sliding onto his lap.

“Will you have my love child some day?” he whispered.


She nodded.  “Yes,” she agreed.  “And we can make the announcement on Twitter.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment