Summary: A rather impulsive set of drabbles centering around Kristen's birthday. :)
Disclaimer: I don't own them
Notes: Not beta'ed.
“Why do you look like the cat that swallowed the canary?”
He blinked innocently. “Just excited,” he said, kissing her cheek as he walked past her into the bathroom.
She followed him, hopping up onto the counter as he undressed. “Why?” she asked.
He stepped out of his pants and moved so that he stood between her legs. “I’m just excited to give you your birthday gifts,” he said simply as he started to remove her shirt.
“But I thought we agreed not to spend any money this year.”
“I didn’t,” he said, kissing her nose before he lifted the shirt over her head.
.:||:.
She jerked awake at the sudden moist warmth she felt on her shoulder.
“What are you--”
“Shhh,” he hushed her as he continued to drizzle the warm syrup over her skin before bending forward to lick the stickiness up.
“Happy Birthday,” he whispered. “I made you breakfast...literally.”
She giggled at his innuendo, but was quickly cut off as he drizzled more syrup down over her breasts and stomach.
Her fingers clutched at his messy hair and she let out a moan. “I hope you’re hungry,” she whispered.
He pulled away and gave her a wicked grin. “I’m starving.”
.:||:.
She laughed at his sudden urgency, barely able to keep up as he pulled her along to his trailer.
“What has gotten into you?” she demanded breathlessly as he fumbled with the doorknob and yanked her inside.
“It’s your birthday.”
She stared at him dumbly. “And?”
He rolled his eyes and pushed her down onto the couch, undoing her jeans and roughly pulling them down, along with her panties, down to her ankles.
“Fucking hell!” she exclaimed as he bent forward, sucking her clit into his mouth.
He slid a finger into her pussy, groaning as her tightness pulled him in.
“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” she chanted.
.:||:.
Bill was working deep in conversation with Billy and Peter. The others were milling around, talking amongst themselves waiting for their official wrap for the day.
Kristen wasn’t surprised when Rob motioned for her to follow him to a dark, deserted corner of the set.
“Can you be quiet?” he whispered.
She smirked, because he already knew the answer.
He turned her so that she was facing the wall and pulled her skirt up so that it was around her waist. Sliding the crotch of her panties aside, he stepped behind her and unzipped his pants.
.:||:.
“It’s my birthday,” Kristen murmured, crawling into his lap.
“I know it is, baby.”
She nuzzled his neck. “You’ve given me the best presents,” she said.
He grinned.
“I want you,” she said.
He glanced around the dark bar. Their friends were milling around somewhere but no one was paying attention to them at the moment.
“Good thing you wore a skirt,” he said, shifting her so that she was facing away from him in his lap.
A little bit of maneuvering of their clothing and she was sliding down over his cock.
.:||:.
“Mmmm,” she murmured as she snuggled up against him in bed. “Best birthday ever.”
“Yeah?” he asked, kissing her temple.
“Totally.” She leaned up to kiss him.
“I’m glad you had a good day, sweetheart,” he said, reaching over and opening the drawer of his nightstand. He turned to face her, holding a small wrapped gift in his hand.
“Rob, I thought we agreed-”
“Technically,” he interrupted, “it’s not your birthday anymore.” He motioned to the clock, which read a few minutes past midnight. “Happy day after your birthday.”
“I should have known,” she grumbled good-naturedly.
Yet she couldn’t help but gasp when she opened the small jewelry box.
No comments:
Post a Comment