Rating: NC-17
Summary: Gettin' kinky at an after-party, gettin' cheeky in the car, and gettin' it on back at the hotel.
Disclaimer: I don't own them
Notes: Written for dorkfish04 in a not-so-subtle attempt to get her to read moar RPF. Mucho love and leg-humping to mah lurve allmannerofsins.
He held his hand out as she joined him at the end of the bar.
She took it and allowed him to pull her into his side, giggling at how drunk her sweet man was. “Having fun?” he asked.
She hummed in agreement, taking a sip of his beer while she waited for her own. “Our dad’s are talking golf,” she said. “They invited me to play with them.”
He laughed. “You’d whip my dad’s arse,” he said.
She sighed. “I’d rather be a part of that conversation than the one our mother’s had,” she said.
He gave her a cheeky grin. “I’d like to be a part of that one.”
She playfully smacked his chest. “God, you’re wasted,” she teased.
“Yes, I am. But I’m also anxious to start our life together,” he said, wrapping his arms around her.
“Silly man,” she whispered. “We’ve already done that.”
“Yes, but I want the world to know.”
Her mind flashed back to the conversation they’d had on the flight to New York.
I’m so tired of hiding,” she said.
“Technically, we haven’t really hidden our relationship for a long time,” he said. Nudging her playfully, he added “It’s not my fault you always chicken out when we plan PDA.”
She blushed but couldn’t deny it. Part of her wanted it all out in the open but the other part of her wanted to hang on to what privacy they had left for just a little bit longer.
Swallowing the lump in her throat, placed a soft kiss on his jaw and said the only thing she could. “I love you.”
He pulled her closer so that she was between him and the bar. “You look gorgeous tonight. Have I told you that?” he asked, nuzzling her neck.
Not entirely sober herself, she allowed him to kiss along her jaw until their lips met. But when his hand snaked up the inside of her thigh and under her skirt, she jerked back to awareness. “Rob, stop,” she whispered, glancing around nervously.
“Shhh,” he whispered, nonchalantly picking up his beer with his free hand as the other pushed her thong aside and spread the dampness that had gathered between her legs.
“Fuckkkkk!” she hissed as his thumb rubbed over her clit.
“When we get back to the hotel, I’m gonna push you up against the wall and fuck you so hard you’ll forget your name.”
She bit her lip from crying out. “We…need to…go…” she gasped. “Now.”
“Let me make you come,” he murmured into her ear.
“I can’t...” she whispered, but trailed off as he slid a finger inside her.
He gave her a cocky grin. “C’mon love, just let go,” he whispered. “The sooner you do it, the sooner I get to fuck you up against the wall. That’s what you want, right?” he taunted.
She couldn’t hold back her moan. She loved when he talked to her like this and it didn’t take long before she was riding out her orgasm, clinging to him.
“I love you so much,” he murmured, wrapping his arms around her.
“Mmmm,” she agreed, sated and mellow from her release.
.:||:.
Rob held her hand as they were ushered to the SUV, only letting go to slide in. She followed, sliding up against him, bending forward to hide her face behind a curtain of hair.
He couldn’t help but tease her. “See? You chicken out,” he mocked.
“Shut up,” she muttered, annoyed with the camera flashes.
“Oh, you asked for it now,” he said, leering slightly.
She turned her face to glare at him and he dove forward without warning, placing quick kiss on her lips.
Her face turned ten shades of red as she looked away, embarrassed, but was unable to hide a smirk.
Fuck off, assholes, she thought as she snuggled into his side as the car pulled away from the curb.
.:||:.
Kristen giggled as Rob struggled to get the keycard into the door, partly due to drunkenness, partly due to horny impatience. Kristen’s hand had been rubbing his cock the entire ride to the hotel and he practically pulled her out of the car before it had even stopped fully.
“Here,” she said, taking the keycard from him and slipping it into the slot. The light turned green and she heard the click of the lock.
“Thank you,” he murmured, pushing himself up against her.
She moaned softly when she felt his erection against her hip. “Jesus,” she whispered, turning to kiss him hungrily.
“Ahem.”
“Fuck,” rob muttered, suddenly remembering that Dean had escorted them to their room. “Sorry,” he mumbled, laughing as Kristen hid her face in his chest.
“Just get inside so I can go to my own room and get some sleep,” Dean said, but couldn’t help smirking at the two.
Rob gave him a drunken salute before turning the handle and pushing the door open. He playfully grabbed Kristen and pulled her in with him, causing her to laugh.
The door clicked shut and Kristen suddenly felt herself pressed up against it. She smirked. “Is that the door handle or are you just happy to see me?”
He let out a feral growl before taking the heels she had been carrying and tossing them across the room. Despite his drunkenness, his fingers worked rather well while trying to undo the zipper of her dress. He puffed out a breath as the dress pooled at her feet and he let his eyes travel over her body.
She pushed off of the door, stepping out of her dress, not caring that Tara would kill her for letting it wrinkle.
Her arms moved behind her back gracefully and soon her strapless bra was falling to the floor.
“By the way, I don’t believe I’ve mentioned how sexy you are in this suit,” she said, grabbing his tie and pulling him closer.
Their mouths smashed together and she hurriedly pushed the suit jacket off of his shoulders and started undoing the buttons of his shirt. He worked to quickly undo his pants and soon they were only separated by the thin satin of her panties.
“I…” she started but was cut off as he roughly pulled her panties away from her body before lifting her up against the wall.
Her legs wrapped around him and she took his hard thrust with a hiss of surprise. He let out a groan of pleasure before attaching his lips to her neck.
“Oh shit!” she cried out as he pulled out and slammed back in, jarring her into the wall.
“So fucking good,” he murmured, tightening his hands on her ass and driving his cock deeper.
“Harder,” she begged, wiggling her hips. It wasn’t enough. It was never enough.
He obliged, pounding into her.
She felt the tightening in her belly as her orgasm began to build. “Close,” she whispered.
“I want you to scream,” he whispered back. “I want everyone to know, Kris.”
She was helpless to do anything but agree.
His hand snaked around from her ass until it found the place where they were joined, and the sensation of his thumb swiping over her clit was too much and she exploded around him.
“Fuckkkkk!” she screamed. “Rob!”
He slammed into her one last time, swallowing her screams as he pulsed inside of her. She clung to him helplessly, trying to regain her composure.
“Holy shit,” he murmured, brushing a lock of hair away from her sweaty forehead.
She grinned. “I’ll second that motion.”
He kissed her nose. “Best. Premiere. Ever.”
She laughed, nodding her head.
No comments:
Post a Comment