Rating: NC-17
Summary: The aftermath. I warn you, this is FAR from fluff. Read at your own risk.
Disclaimer: I don’t own them
Notes: I in no way, know what really went down. I am simply a fan of Robert and Kristen, both together and separately. This is simply a therapeutic release for me as I can’t quite articulate how I feel and what I hope any other way. Thanks thedustyshade for pre-reading. All mistakes are mine. Also, I'm posting this exclusively to werkdelusional for now. I don't know if I'll ever post it anywhere else. *shrug* I purposely left this kind of open-ended because I still have ideas floating through my head, so if you'd like to see it continued, by all means, tell me.
He felt as if he’d been punched in the gut. Gasping for breath, he stumbled backwards, tripping over the coffee table. Bear ran from the room as the pile of books, scripts, and empty beer bottles fell to the floor.
“Please say something.”
He shook his head, unable to speak.
“I’m so stupid. God, I’m so stupid!” she berated herself. She moved towards him but he shook his head, taking a step back for every step she came closer, tears streaming down her face.
“Don’t,” he said. “Don’t come near me, don’t speak to me, and don’t you fucking dare cry!”
She hiccupped, nodding her ascent and slowly sat down on the recliner.
The recliner that they’d finally agreed on when they bought the furniture for their home.
Their home.
He let out a sob and took off for the kitchen, pulling a beer from the fridge. Twisting the cap off, he downed the bottle before pulling out another one and doing the same thing.
“Please don’t do that,” she said softly from the doorway. “Don’t drink your feelings away.”
He turned around, sneering at her. “How dare you show any kind of concern for me right now!”
“Because I love you so much that it hurts!” She yelled. “I’m a stupid idiot who made a big mistake and I regret it so fucking much, but I love you! I don’t want you to hurt yourself more than I’ve already hurt you.”
He sighed, scrubbing his puffy eyes with his hands. “You’re right,” he whispered, walking over to where she stood nervously in the doorway.
“I’m so sorry,” she whispered. “I can’t say it enough, Rob.”
He closed his eyes and bent down, pressing his lips into her unruly hair. “I know,” he said sadly.
Tentatively, she reached her hand out and ran her fingers over his day-old stubble. “I’m such a fuck up.”
“Not disagreeing with you.”
Her fingers traced his dry lips and he found himself leaning into her touch. Bringing his hand up to take hers, he pressed a soft kiss to her palm.
She stared at him, not knowing what he was thinking. “Rob….”
Suddenly his lips were on hers, aggressive and possessive. She parted her lips to protest but he cut her off, his tongue invading her mouth and drowning out any coherent thought she may have had.
He pushed her up against the island roughly, his hands gripping her flimsy shorts and ripping them from her legs. She frantically struggled to undo his jeans, pushing them and his boxers down his legs.
The cold granite countertop dug into her back and she welcomed the pain. She deserved it.
He carelessly tossed away the scraps that were left of her shorts and underwear, turning her around and bending her over the counter before entering her in one hard, powerful thrust.
“I hate you right now,” he gritted out. “I hate you so much.”
“I hate me too,” she cried out as his thrusts became harsh and painful. She understood his punishment; she’d take whatever he dished out to her.
He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards him. His teeth met the tender skin on her neck, biting down hard, making her cry out in pain. She felt droplets of blood but didn’t care. She deserved everything he dished out, no matter how painful.
His thrusts became relentless and sporadic.
He pushed her head down against the counter, unable to look at her face as he fucked her.
As quickly as he’s thrust into her, he pulled out, spraying his release on her back. The thought of cumming inside of her made his gut twist painfully. He associated that closeness with making love and the last thing he wanted to do right now was make love to her.
He backed away, pulling his pants up before finally looking at her.
Bent over the counter, sobbing uncontrollably.
Bruised. Bleeding.
He barely made it to the garbage can before emptying the contents of his stomach.
“Rob,” she whimpered, stumbling over to him and sinking to her knees, wiping his mouth with a towel that she’d grabbed.
“Jesus, what have I done to you?” he whispered.
“It’s okay. I deserved it.”
“No. No you didn’t.”
She shook her head adamantly. “I did. I wanted you to punish me.”
His eyes welled up and he felt the tears flow down over his cheeks. “I need some time to think,” he said softly.
She swallowed the lump in her throat. “I understand.” She stood up. “I’ll go…stay with my parents.”
He nodded. “Okay.”
Kristen stood up numbly and gathered what was left of her shorts and underwear before stumbling out of the kitchen.
Rob fell back against the wall, pulling his knees up to his chest and cried.
.:||:.
“Rob, it’s Tom. Call me.”
This message has been deleted.
“Hey, it’s Lizzie. I just need to know that you’re okay. Send me an email or text or something if you’re not ready to talk. Love you.”
This message has been deleted.
“Pattinson, quit drowning your sorrows alone and meet me at the bar instead. It’s Sam, by the way.”
This message has been deleted.
“Um, hi. I know I’m the last person you want to hear from…but…I just…I miss you. And I wanted to make sure you’re…you know…eating and…washing your hair. God, that’s lame. I just…I love you. Okay, I’m gonna let you go. Sorry for bothering you. Oh, can you give Bear a hug for me? I miss him too. Okay. Bye. Love you. Um, let me know if you need anything from me. Yeah…bye.”
This message has been saved in the archives.
“It’s your dad. You’re Mum’s worried sick.”
This message has been deleted.
“Honey, it’s Mum. Please call me. Daddy and I love you so much and I just want to make sure you’re okay. I know you’re hurting and that you hate the world right now, but please don’t shut us out.”
Dialing Mum.
.:||:.
Bear jumped up on the couch, laying his head on Rob’s lap.
“Hi Buddy,” Rob whispered, scratching his head.
Bear whined, sitting up to lick Rob’s face.
“I know,” he said softly.
Sighing, he took his phone out and listened to her voicemail again. For the millionth time.
“Come on you pussy,” he muttered to himself before quickly typing out a text.
Seconds later her reply came back.
Give me twenty minutes.
Can you bring some food? He was so pathetic.
Yeah. Make it thirty minutes then.
.:||:.
“How long has it been since you ate a proper meal?” she asked, popping the plate of lasagna in the microwave.
“Um…I don’t know. Steph had me over last week and force feed me.”
Kristen frowned and was silent until the microwave beeped. She pulled the plate out and placed it at the island for him.
He stared at it for a long moment, the memory of bending her roughly over that same island flooding his mind.
She saw the conflict in his eyes and quickly picked the plate up. “Come on, let’s go to the living room.”
He followed silently behind her, sitting down on the opposite end of the couch and taking the plate of food from her.
He hesitantly took a bite and couldn’t help the moan of pleasure that escaped his throat.
Any compliments that were going to leave his tongue were interrupted by Bear’s excited barking. He had apparently woken up from his nap.
“Hi Baby!!” Kristen cried as the pup jumped clumsily into her lap.
Rob couldn’t help but laugh with her as she was drowned in doggy slobber. “He’s been moping around here this whole time,” he said softly, in between bites of lasagna.
“I think Jella misses him too. He’s been super bitchy lately,” Kristen said, chuckling softly.
Rob sighed, unable to avoid the elephant in the room any longer.
“I’m still so bloody angry at you, Kris.”
She nodded. “I’m angry at myself.”
“You need to forgive yourself before I can forgive you though.”
“It’s only worth forgiving myself if I know there’s a chance you’ll forgive me.” She shook her head. “Did that make any sense?”
He nodded. “Yeah, it did.”
She reached out tentatively and took his hand in hers. “I can’t apologize enough.”
“No, you can’t. But, frankly, I can’t listen to it anymore. I know you’re sorry.”
“I understand.”
“I want you to come home,” he said. “Frankly…I’m not ready to live a life without you. But you need to work on forgiving yourself if we have any hope of getting past this.”
She wiped a stray tear from her cheek. “I promise I’ll work on that.”
He nodded. “I’ll take the spare bedroom for now.”
“Okay,” she whispered, unable to look him in the eye.
“Hey,” he whispered back, reaching over and taking her trembling chin in his hands. “At least we’ll know we tried, right? That we didn’t give up without a fight.”
She nodded, unable to stop herself from throwing her arms around his neck. “I love you so much.”
He choked back his own tears. “I love you too. So much that it hurts.”
-FIN
“Please say something.”
He shook his head, unable to speak.
“I’m so stupid. God, I’m so stupid!” she berated herself. She moved towards him but he shook his head, taking a step back for every step she came closer, tears streaming down her face.
“Don’t,” he said. “Don’t come near me, don’t speak to me, and don’t you fucking dare cry!”
She hiccupped, nodding her ascent and slowly sat down on the recliner.
The recliner that they’d finally agreed on when they bought the furniture for their home.
Their home.
He let out a sob and took off for the kitchen, pulling a beer from the fridge. Twisting the cap off, he downed the bottle before pulling out another one and doing the same thing.
“Please don’t do that,” she said softly from the doorway. “Don’t drink your feelings away.”
He turned around, sneering at her. “How dare you show any kind of concern for me right now!”
“Because I love you so much that it hurts!” She yelled. “I’m a stupid idiot who made a big mistake and I regret it so fucking much, but I love you! I don’t want you to hurt yourself more than I’ve already hurt you.”
He sighed, scrubbing his puffy eyes with his hands. “You’re right,” he whispered, walking over to where she stood nervously in the doorway.
“I’m so sorry,” she whispered. “I can’t say it enough, Rob.”
He closed his eyes and bent down, pressing his lips into her unruly hair. “I know,” he said sadly.
Tentatively, she reached her hand out and ran her fingers over his day-old stubble. “I’m such a fuck up.”
“Not disagreeing with you.”
Her fingers traced his dry lips and he found himself leaning into her touch. Bringing his hand up to take hers, he pressed a soft kiss to her palm.
She stared at him, not knowing what he was thinking. “Rob….”
Suddenly his lips were on hers, aggressive and possessive. She parted her lips to protest but he cut her off, his tongue invading her mouth and drowning out any coherent thought she may have had.
He pushed her up against the island roughly, his hands gripping her flimsy shorts and ripping them from her legs. She frantically struggled to undo his jeans, pushing them and his boxers down his legs.
The cold granite countertop dug into her back and she welcomed the pain. She deserved it.
He carelessly tossed away the scraps that were left of her shorts and underwear, turning her around and bending her over the counter before entering her in one hard, powerful thrust.
“I hate you right now,” he gritted out. “I hate you so much.”
“I hate me too,” she cried out as his thrusts became harsh and painful. She understood his punishment; she’d take whatever he dished out to her.
He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards him. His teeth met the tender skin on her neck, biting down hard, making her cry out in pain. She felt droplets of blood but didn’t care. She deserved everything he dished out, no matter how painful.
His thrusts became relentless and sporadic.
He pushed her head down against the counter, unable to look at her face as he fucked her.
As quickly as he’s thrust into her, he pulled out, spraying his release on her back. The thought of cumming inside of her made his gut twist painfully. He associated that closeness with making love and the last thing he wanted to do right now was make love to her.
He backed away, pulling his pants up before finally looking at her.
Bent over the counter, sobbing uncontrollably.
Bruised. Bleeding.
He barely made it to the garbage can before emptying the contents of his stomach.
“Rob,” she whimpered, stumbling over to him and sinking to her knees, wiping his mouth with a towel that she’d grabbed.
“Jesus, what have I done to you?” he whispered.
“It’s okay. I deserved it.”
“No. No you didn’t.”
She shook her head adamantly. “I did. I wanted you to punish me.”
His eyes welled up and he felt the tears flow down over his cheeks. “I need some time to think,” he said softly.
She swallowed the lump in her throat. “I understand.” She stood up. “I’ll go…stay with my parents.”
He nodded. “Okay.”
Kristen stood up numbly and gathered what was left of her shorts and underwear before stumbling out of the kitchen.
Rob fell back against the wall, pulling his knees up to his chest and cried.
.:||:.
“Rob, it’s Tom. Call me.”
This message has been deleted.
“Hey, it’s Lizzie. I just need to know that you’re okay. Send me an email or text or something if you’re not ready to talk. Love you.”
This message has been deleted.
“Pattinson, quit drowning your sorrows alone and meet me at the bar instead. It’s Sam, by the way.”
This message has been deleted.
“Um, hi. I know I’m the last person you want to hear from…but…I just…I miss you. And I wanted to make sure you’re…you know…eating and…washing your hair. God, that’s lame. I just…I love you. Okay, I’m gonna let you go. Sorry for bothering you. Oh, can you give Bear a hug for me? I miss him too. Okay. Bye. Love you. Um, let me know if you need anything from me. Yeah…bye.”
This message has been saved in the archives.
“It’s your dad. You’re Mum’s worried sick.”
This message has been deleted.
“Honey, it’s Mum. Please call me. Daddy and I love you so much and I just want to make sure you’re okay. I know you’re hurting and that you hate the world right now, but please don’t shut us out.”
Dialing Mum.
.:||:.
Bear jumped up on the couch, laying his head on Rob’s lap.
“Hi Buddy,” Rob whispered, scratching his head.
Bear whined, sitting up to lick Rob’s face.
“I know,” he said softly.
Sighing, he took his phone out and listened to her voicemail again. For the millionth time.
“Come on you pussy,” he muttered to himself before quickly typing out a text.
Seconds later her reply came back.
Give me twenty minutes.
Can you bring some food? He was so pathetic.
Yeah. Make it thirty minutes then.
.:||:.
“How long has it been since you ate a proper meal?” she asked, popping the plate of lasagna in the microwave.
“Um…I don’t know. Steph had me over last week and force feed me.”
Kristen frowned and was silent until the microwave beeped. She pulled the plate out and placed it at the island for him.
He stared at it for a long moment, the memory of bending her roughly over that same island flooding his mind.
She saw the conflict in his eyes and quickly picked the plate up. “Come on, let’s go to the living room.”
He followed silently behind her, sitting down on the opposite end of the couch and taking the plate of food from her.
He hesitantly took a bite and couldn’t help the moan of pleasure that escaped his throat.
Any compliments that were going to leave his tongue were interrupted by Bear’s excited barking. He had apparently woken up from his nap.
“Hi Baby!!” Kristen cried as the pup jumped clumsily into her lap.
Rob couldn’t help but laugh with her as she was drowned in doggy slobber. “He’s been moping around here this whole time,” he said softly, in between bites of lasagna.
“I think Jella misses him too. He’s been super bitchy lately,” Kristen said, chuckling softly.
Rob sighed, unable to avoid the elephant in the room any longer.
“I’m still so bloody angry at you, Kris.”
She nodded. “I’m angry at myself.”
“You need to forgive yourself before I can forgive you though.”
“It’s only worth forgiving myself if I know there’s a chance you’ll forgive me.” She shook her head. “Did that make any sense?”
He nodded. “Yeah, it did.”
She reached out tentatively and took his hand in hers. “I can’t apologize enough.”
“No, you can’t. But, frankly, I can’t listen to it anymore. I know you’re sorry.”
“I understand.”
“I want you to come home,” he said. “Frankly…I’m not ready to live a life without you. But you need to work on forgiving yourself if we have any hope of getting past this.”
She wiped a stray tear from her cheek. “I promise I’ll work on that.”
He nodded. “I’ll take the spare bedroom for now.”
“Okay,” she whispered, unable to look him in the eye.
“Hey,” he whispered back, reaching over and taking her trembling chin in his hands. “At least we’ll know we tried, right? That we didn’t give up without a fight.”
She nodded, unable to stop herself from throwing her arms around his neck. “I love you so much.”
He choked back his own tears. “I love you too. So much that it hurts.”
-FIN
No comments:
Post a Comment