RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Normal is a statistic based upon a majority.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them
NOTES: Trailer secks written for mah sissy ofplaidandstoli. Not beta'ed. Also, these did not go the way I intended them to. They just kinda wrote themselves....
{Google} Absence Makes the Search Engine Busier
Kristen’s phone buzzed and she glanced down at the text message from Rob.
You need to wear yoga pants more often.
No, because every time I wear them you beg for anal.
She smirked as she hit the send button.
Please?
Rolling her eyes, she dialed his number. “Don’t you have a movie to make?” she teased.
“I’m in between takes. I was checking my email and I happened to see these photos of you from earlier.”
“I thought we discussed the Googling, Robert.”
He ignored her. “Please?” he asked again teasingly.
She ignored him in return. “How’s Bear?”
“He’s good. Misses his Mum,” he said. “I miss her too.”
“Just a few more days.”
“I’ll stock up on lube.”
{Obedience} Puppy Training
Kristen giggled as she woke up to sloppy puppy kisses from Bear. She pretended to stay asleep, listening to Rob whisper "Wake Mum up!"
Bear eventually lost interest, since his victim wasn't cooperating, and she heard him jump off the couch.
"You really are doing a shit job of training him, Rob," Kristen smirked, reaching out and grabbing his shirt, pulling him down on top of her.
"I'm sorry," he teased. "It's a lot easier to train him to wake you up if you're actually here, though."
She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. "I'm here," she murmured.
{Mock} Sweet Dreams
“Where’s Bear?” Rob asked, pulling away from the heated make-out session they were currently in the middle of.
Kristen huffed. “Really?” she demanded. “I’m straddling you, half naked and you’re worried about the dog?”
“I don’t want to, like…traumatize him or something,” he mumbled.
“He’s fine,” she murmured, moving her lips to his neck. “He’s over there in the corner dreaming about humping your leg,” she teased. “Kinda like me.”
“No need to mock.”
“Who said I was mocking?”
{Boundaries} Give and Take
“Fuck!” Rob hissed as she sank down onto his cock.
She gripped his shoulders, steadying herself before pulling back and slamming back down.
He leaned forward, taking her nipple between his lips and sucking, causing her to cry out.
“Shit, I’ve missed you,” she gasped breathlessly.
“I’ve missed you too,” he said softly, swallowing her moans with a kiss.
“Oh fuck, Rob,” she panted, burying her face in his neck.
His hand slid from her hip, back to her ass, fingers circling the puckered skin. She let out a moan of approval.
{Okay} But the Dog Can’t Watch
She lay collapsed against his chest, sated.
She lazily ran her fingers down his chest. “I love you,” she whispered, pressing her lips to his skin.
“I love you too.”
“You remember that text you sent me the other day?” she asked.
He grinned, knowing exactly what she was talking about. “Yeah.”
She pulled back, smiling slightly. “Yeah.”
His eyes widened. “Yeah?”
She laughed. “Yes.”
He kissed her hard, grabbing her ass and pulling her against him so she could feel how happy he was about her decision.
“But the dog can’t watch you fuck me in the ass. That really might traumatize him.”
No comments:
Post a Comment