Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Somewhere I Wanna Go [Drabble Set for Skinny Love Prompt Table]

TITLE: Somewhere I Wanna Go
RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Normal is a statistic based upon a majority.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them but they kinda own me.



Prompt Table 2: Skinny Love
1.2.3.4.5.
{Sunglasses}{Game}{Dance}{Flowers}{Swim}
6.7.8.9.10.
{Home}{Suit}{Blonde}{Comfortable}{Dog}
11.12.13.14.15.
{Tape}{Lullaby}{Bowl}{Plane}{Lipstick}
16.17.18.19.20.
{Ponytail}{Cash}{Patience}{Thumb}{Trust}

{Home} Welcome Wagon

“Here, I brought you a welcome home gift,” Taylor said, thrusting a plastic bag of cookies at Rob. “You may or may not want to share those with my sister,” he said, winking.

Rob grinned knowingly, opening the bag and pulling one of the cookies out before taking a bite of it. “Thanks man, these will take the edge off.”

Taylor rolled his eyes. “You’re such a pussy sometimes,” he said.

Kristen appeared before Rob could respond. “Hey, what are you doing here?” she asked.

“Just wanted to stop by and say hi to your boy, since I was in the area,” he said. “I gotta run though.”

“Okay, later,” she said, kissing his cheek.

“He’s such a good kid,” Rob said as the door closed.

Kristen raised her eyebrows.



{Flowers} Such a Romantic

“I have a brilliant idea,” Rob said.

Kristen snorted. “No offense, babe, but last year your brilliant idea involved juggling and hula-hoops.”

He pretended to be offended as he took a swig of his beer. “I’m astounded at how little faith you have in me, Love.”

“Okay, since we’re running low on time, tell me your brilliant idea,” she teased.

He ignored her jabbing and launched into an elaborate scheme that involved finding Taylor in the audience and planting a kiss on him.

After he was done explaining, he looked at her expectantly. She sighed and shifted her body further towards him.

“I don’t know, honey. Shouldn’t you at least buy him flowers first?”



{Lipstick} Vanilla Kisses

His hands gripped her long silky hair as her mouth closed around his cock.

“Fuck!” he hissed.

“Shhh,” she murmured as she released him for a moment to catch her breath.

Her lipstick was smeared and her skin was flushed. Just looking at her made him harder.

“Sorry,” he whispered, gently pushing her head, urging her to continue.

Moments later he was releasing into her mouth. He cupped her cheeks gently as she cleaned him up with her tongue before tucking him back into his boxers and pants.

“So good,” he hummed as he kissed her.

She grinned. “You taste like vanilla.”

He chuckled. “You’re high.”

She nodded, giggling. “Yeah, but so are you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment