RATING: NC-17
SUMMARY: Normal is a statistic based upon a majority.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them
NOTES: ‘Tis tradition at this point to do a drabble set after the MMAs. The previous sets are here: 2009& 2010 Also, if you haven’t read the one-shot wrote for the 2011 MMAs, make sure you do, because these will tie in with that.
| Prompt Table 2: Skinny Love | ||||
| 1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. |
| {Sunglasses} | {Game} | {Dance} | {Swim} | |
| 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10. |
| {Comfortable} | ||||
| 11. | 12. | 13. | 14. | 15. |
| {Lullaby} | ||||
| 16. | 17. | 18. | 19. | 20. |
| {Thumb} | {Trust} | |||
{Tape} Temptation
“Rob, stop staring!” Kristen exclaimed.
He tore his gaze away from the bright green bikini top and grinned cheekily.
“How is that staying on?” he asked.
She glared. “It’s tape, you wanker.”
“Can I be the one to take it off?”
She looked thoughtful for a moment. “Sure, babe,” she said, placing her hands on his hips. “And I’m sure they’ll be sore after, so you can massage them, too,” she whispered huskily.
He groaned, trying to discreetly adjust his growing hard-on so that it wasn’t obvious.
She smirked, pulling away. “Hornball.”
“Tease.”
She laughed, waggling her eyebrows at him.
{Ponytail} Pull Me, Yank Me
“Stop worrying that you’ll hurt me,” she said breathlessly, slamming her hips down to meet his thrusts.
“I don’t want to be rough,” he murmured.
“Maybe I like it rough every now and then,” she said.
He stared at her, trying to figure out whether she was teasing or not.
She smirked at him and he took that as his cue. He sat up roughly, grabbing her ponytail and jerking her head backwards, immediately attaching his lips to her neck.
Her moan of pleasure resonated through the hotel room.
{Plane} Mile High Club
Dean gave Rob a knowing smirk as he watched him stand up and follow Kristen to the back of the private plane.
He rapped his knuckles on the door three short times and then paused and gave two more taps.
Kristen rolled her eyes playfully as she opened the door and tugged him in by his scruffy t-shirt. “You are such a dork with your secret knock.”
He grinned as he pushed her up against the door. “Hey, you never know what kind of perverts are on this plane.”
“Oh, I think I know,” she whispered huskily as her hands moved to undo his pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment