Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little Star

Title: Little Star
Summary: Future fic. Babies, fluff, smut. 
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I don’t own them but they kinda own me.
Notes: Thanks to my lovey allmannerofsins, as always!



Kristen let herself into the house, sighing with relief as she toed out of her sneakers. Tossing her keys down on the table, she heard the sound of random off-key piano notes followed by giggling.

She stood in the doorway to the den and took in the scene before her.

Rob sat on the piano bench, holding their three year old son, Luke, in his lap. Luke comically bit his lip in concentration as Rob held his tiny finger with his hand and patiently guided him through some notes.

Kristen recognized Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and smiled to herself. It had been the nursery rhyme that Rob and sung to her belly almost every night when she was pregnant with Luke. It made perfect sense that it would be the first song Rob taught him.

“Hey boys,” she called, stepping into the room.

“Mummy!” Luke exclaimed, losing concentration and slamming his little hands down on the piano keys.

“Hey Nipper!” Kristen exclaimed, sitting down on the bench beside Rob and holding her arms out for her son.

“Careful Luke,” Rob murmured.

“He’s fine,” Kristen assured her husband, running her hand through her son’s thick mass of blonde hair.

“How was your meeting?” he asked, kissing her cheek.

“It was…okay, I suppose.”

“You wanna talk about it?”

She shook her head. “Not right now,” she said softly. Turning her attention back to Luke, she said, “Why don’t you two play something for me?”

Luke tightened his arms around her neck. “Daddy play,” he murmured.

Kristen kissed his forehead and let him settle against her chest. “Okay, Daddy can play us something,” she agreed softly.

Rob stared at his family for a moment, a smile slowly bending his lips upward as he watched Luke lean forward to give his mum an Eskimo kiss.

His fingers moved of their own volition and Kristen gave him a teary smile as he started to sing to them.

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you.
Shall I stay would it be a sin
if I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
darling so it goes
some things are meant to be.

Take my hand
take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you. 


“You are too sweet for your own good,” she whispered when he finished.

“Is he asleep?” Rob asked, leaning over to peek at Luke.

“Yep. You must have tired him out with your piano lesson.”

“I’ll go put him in his bed. Then I’ll meet you on the couch.”

She grinned cheekily. “And give me a foot rub?”

He chuckled and kissed her nose. “Yes, baby, I’ll give you a foot rub.”

.:||:.

“Your frozen yogurt, m’love,” Rob said, holding the bowl out to her.

“Mmmm…thank you!” she said sweetly, grabbing the spoon and digging in.

Rob chuckled, sitting down on the couch and pulling her towards him so that she was nestled against his chest.

“Mummy I’m hungry,” Luke said, standing up and side-stepping his Legos to make his way over to his parents.

“You want a bite of my yogurt?” she asked, holding the spoon out to him.

He grinned at the treat and ate the bite off the spoon. “Is baby hungry too?” he asked, putting his hand on her tummy.

“Yep, baby is waiting for the lasagna to be ready too,” she said, motioning for him to climb up onto her lap.

“How long till I have my baby brother to play with?” Luke asked.

Rob chuckled, burying his face in his wife’s hair. Kristen elbowed him, turning her attention to Luke.

“Well, I don’t know, Nipper. But it’s about 4 months until you have your baby sister.”

Luke scrunched his face up in distaste. “But I don’t want a sister!”

“Why not?”

“Girls have cooties!”

Kristen turned to look helplessly at Rob. “A little help here, Daddy?”

“Your Mum’s a girl. Does she have cooties?”

Luke scowled. “Mummy’s not a girl!” he declared, climbing down off the couch and running off.

“Oh, but she is,” Rob murmured, wrapping his arms around her and not-so-discreetly cupping her breast.

She laughed, pushing his hands away. “Is he upset? Should I go talk to him?” she asked.

“I’ll talk to him. Don’t worry, sweetheart. He’ll come around.”

She nervously bit at her lip. “Okay. I’m gonna go finish dinner.”

He stood up and helped her off the couch. “Don’t forget your yogurt,” he teased, handing her the half-eaten bowl.

“Hey, blame your daughter,” she grumbled playfully.

.:||:.

“You know, Daddy has two sisters,” Kristen heard Rob say softly as she stood outside Luke’s bedroom door.

“You do?”

Rob chuckled. “Yep. Aunt Victoria and Aunt Lizzie are my sisters.”

“Really?”

“Mmmhmm. And you know what?”

“What?”

“Growing up with sisters was awesome.”

“Why?”

“Well, because you have someone to look out for, to protect.”

“Protect from what?”

Kristen leaned in and watched as Rob shifted forward and whispered, “From boyfriends. Boyfriends are evil.”

Snickering silently to herself, she moved forward into the bedroom. “Are you boys hungry? Dinner’s ready.”

Luke jumped down off the bed and ran to her. “Mummy, I think I’m gonna like having a sister!” he said, kissing her belly before taking off for the kitchen.

Rob walked past her and winked.

.:||:.

Kristen finished pouring herself a glass of water, turned the lights off, and made sure the door was locked before padding softly back the hallway. She peeked into Luke’s bedroom, watching her little boy sleeping soundly for a moment. She stepped forward, pulling the covers up closer to his chin and dropping a soft kiss on his forehead before slipping out and making her way to their bedroom.

She joined Rob at the double sink in their bathroom and they stood silently side-by-side as they brushed their teeth and readied themselves for bed.

She reached for a soft towel to dry her face off and couldn’t stifle a yawn.

He chuckled, taking the towel from her and leading her to the bed. “Climb in, Mrs. Pattinson,” he said, pulling the covers back for her.

She giggled, as always, when he used that name. Against his initial begging years ago, she’d kept her last name, but not-so-secretly loved it when he called her that.

After he climbed under the covers, she rolled herself into his embrace and sighed happily.

“Do you think Luke will be okay with the baby being a girl?” she asked quietly.

“Sweetheart, he’ll be fine. Don’t be upset by his reaction.”

She frowned. “Tell the hormones that,” she said.

He chuckled and kissed her frown away. “That little boy down the hall has his Mum’s big heart. Once he meets his little sister, I’d bet money that he won’t want to let her out of his sight.”

She smiled. “For our sake, I hope he’s not a sweet-talker like his Daddy. Otherwise, we’ll be in trouble when he becomes a teenager,” she teased.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said innocently, as his hand slipped underneath the thin tank top she wore and cupped her swollen breast.

“You’re such a bad liar,” she whispered, before letting out a moan as his thumb moved over her nipple.

“Are you too tired for this?” he asked softly, pulling back slightly.

“Are you kidding? You have the hormones raging now, so you’d better not stop.”

He laughed. “Whatever you want, my love.”

He slid her tank top up and over her head, staring at her breasts with lustful eyes. She squirmed under his gaze. “Rooooob,” she whined, wiggling her hips against him.

“Sorry baby. I just can’t help but admire.”

She flushed, but quickly forgot her embarrassment as he took her breast into his mouth and moved his hand down over the bump of her belly and under her shorts.

Her hips moved against his fingers and in no time, he was slipping one, then two, into her as his thumb circled her clit.

“Oh fuck!” she whispered, clutching his hair in her fists and pulling his mouth to hers.

“I want you so much right now,” he murmured, breaking away from the kiss.

“Me too,” she agreed, her hands already busy pushing his boxers down over his hips.

Seconds later, they were both completely naked and he settled himself between her legs, guiding his cock to where they both needed it.

“Shit,” he muttered as he pushed into her.

“I love you so much,” she whispered, pulling him down to kiss him. A few more weeks and making love would become more…challenging. She was going to enjoy this position as much as possible in the meantime.

“I love you too,” he whispered, his voice hoarse with emotion.

She cupped his face in her hands and they got lost in each other as he continued his slow, even thrusts, bringing them both to the edge.

“So close, Kris,” he murmured, trying to hold himself off until she came.

“Mmm…” she mumbled, sliding her hand down between them to circle her clit. She bit her lip, her legs beginning to tremble as her orgasm started to wash over her. She cried out and he covered her mouth with his, swallowing her cries as he spilled inside her.

Once their breathing was back to normal, she curled up into his side. He caressed her baby bump tenderly. “I can’t wait to meet her,” he whispered.

“Me neither,” she whispered back.

He kissed her softly. “I suppose we should get dressed again in case we get a little visitor in the middle of the night.”

She sighed. “Yes, I suppose.”

They shared a smile, both fully aware that they loved middle-of-the-night visits from their baby boy. And they’d love them from his little sister as well.

-FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment